Diploma in Education
Asian College of Teacher's Diploma in Education has been developed to familiarize the future teaching professionals with the educational theory and practice so that they have a better understanding of the learning needs and be responsive to the demands of the 21st century students. The course puts emphasis on the development of knowledge base for teaching pre-primary students in order to produce reflective educators who will have competencies in the modern methodologies of teaching students in the age group of 2-12 years. The diploma course provided by ACT will help the trainees to gain insight into components like educational psychology, care and nutrition, classroom management, educational administration that will create the right learning environment and prepare aspiring as well as working teachers to acquire varied skills and become effective educators.
- Course is available in online mode
- Course can be availed at a reasonable price
- Easy installment payment options
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
Diploma in Education which has incorporated all the latest teaching methods and contemporary techniques can be availed at a reasonable course fee of Rs.41,000 ( Inclusive of all taxes ). The fee can be paid in cash, by cheque and through online transfer or debit or credit card. The candidates will also get the option to pay the fee in equal installments. For information on payment of course fees please contact our admission department.
|41000 INR *||550 USD||425 GBP||18200 THB|
* Inclusive of all taxes
- The candidates will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from ACT as well as renowned Pebble Hills University, College of Birmingham and London School of Teaching and Training on successful completion of Diploma in Education
- The certificates awarded have an added advantage as the word “Online” is not mentioned in the certificates.
- Shipment of certificates within India is done free of cost but the candidates residing outside India are required to pay an additional fee.
- Generally after submission of all the assignments and completion of the course, the candidate has to pay the dispatch fee.
- After that we take the respective shipping address and contact number of the candidate and courier the certificate to the same. It takes a maximum of 3 weeks for the certificates to reach the candidate’s address.
- Asian College of Teachers is a private autonomous organization and have no accreditation and connection with NCTE or any other Governmental body in India.
- Interested candidates willing to enroll have to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there.
- Once the application form is submitted, the candidates will receive the course details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives.
- The course fee payment details will be mailed to the candidates once they confirm their enrollment.
- The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account.
- After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form.
- They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
- Aspiring as well as experienced teachers who desire to gain relevant competencies in pre-primary teaching arena or upgrade their teaching skills to excel in their chosen area are encouraged to take the course.
- Teaching aspirants who are planning to enter the field of pre-primary education need to pursue a complete professional course in education
- This will help them acquire knowledge in the relevant teaching methods and techniques as well as help gain a thorough understanding of educational psychology, various instructional strategies, care and nutrition, decision making and curriculum issues in administration.
- There are ample opportunities for teaching professionals who have completed Diploma in Education and have a passion to teach young learners.
- With pre and primary schools developing at a rapid rate, there is a considerable demand for certified teachers.
- Asian College of Teachers’ Diploma in Education opens many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the course aims to provide the future teachers with a strong foundation of the principles of pre-primary education along with knowledge of principles of education, educational administration and supervision offering a variety of routes into a teaching and education related career.
- The course will provide the skills to teach children in the age group of 2-12 years and will make the candidates competent enough to work as pre-primary educators. The course could be immensely helpful for pre-primary curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with pre-primary schools and even for those planning to open a school.
- The course is suitable for not only pre-primary teachers but anyone connected with pre-primary education.
- The candidates enrolling in Diploma in Education course can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to helping the candidates to achieve their learning goals.
- With years of valuable experience the tutors provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way.
- They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content.
- Since the Diploma in Education course of ACT offer the candidates flexible learning they can take the opportunity to learn at their own pace and clear all their doubts as and when required.
- Candidates can email their queries to the academic coordinator's email address Call for academic assistance from Monday to Friday between 10 am and 8 pm and Saturday , Sunday and other public holidays between 10 am and 6 pm
- Communicate through Whatsapp , Skype , Hangouts with the trainers