Build Your Own Future With Our Integrated Master's and Professional Doctorate in Education Program
25th April 2023
Many people have the desire to pursue Master’s and Doctorate in education together. But the reality is we all have limited time in a day and everybody is busy in their day-to-day life with time constraints. However, what if we tell you what you have dreamt of which is having a Professional Doctorate and Master’s in Education at the same time? You might be thinking that how can it be possible? Well, let us find out how!
Now you may be overwhelmed with lots of questions like, what is an integrated program, what you can expect from this program, and how it can help you to fulfill your dream of getting both at the same time in lesser time?
No need to worry, you will get all the answers to your doubts, we have covered everything related to Integrated Master’s and Professional Doctorate in Education program, which will help you to get full clarity regarding it.
So, without any further delay, let’s deep dive into this topic.
What is an Integrated Master's and Professional Doctorate in Education?
An Integrated Master's and Professional Doctorate in Education is a comprehensive degree program that combines the study of advanced theories, research methodologies, and practical teaching skills. The program is designed for educators who want to enhance their professional and academic credentials and become leaders in their respective fields. The program covers a wide range of topics such as educational leadership, curriculum development, instructional design, research methods, and educational technology, etc.
Benefits of Pursuing an Integrated Master's and Professional Doctorate in Education
There are several benefits of pursuing an Integrated Master's and Professional Doctorate in Education ---
1. The program is designed to provide experienced professionals with a comprehensive understanding of the education sector, which can help them to become effective leaders and decision-makers. The program also provides students with the opportunity to develop their research skills and conduct original research in their field of interest.
2. The program is highly flexible and can be tailored to meet the individual needs of each student. Students can choose to specialize in a particular area of education, such as special education, Education Leadership, and Management. This allows students to gain in-depth knowledge and expertise in their area of interest.
3. The minimum duration of 2 years, and a maximum duration of up to 4 years.
4. Flexible fees.
5. You can learn at your own pace, because the mode of learning is Online.
6. Become an alumnus of a large network of educators.
7. Attend Doctorate Convocation in India or Bangkok within 24 months after Graduation (includes Graduation Gown and 1 Pass to the event).
8. Finally, the program is recognized globally and it’s conferred by European International University (EIU-Paris), which means that students who complete the program can pursue a career in education anywhere in the world. The degree is highly valued by employers and can help students to secure lucrative job opportunities.
Curriculum and Course Structure:
The Integrated Master's and Professional Doctorate in Education program is a comprehensive degree program that covers a wide range of topics related to education. The program is divided into several modules, each of which focuses on a specific area of education. The modules are designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the education sector and to develop their research skills and practical teaching skills.
The program includes a range of courses such as Educational Leadership, Curriculum Design and Development, Instructional Design and Technology, Research Methods in Education, and Advanced Educational Psychology. The program also includes a Capstone project, which allows students to conduct original research in their area of interest and contribute to the field of education.
Career Opportunities after completing Integrated Master's and Professional Doctorate in Education
After completing an Integrated Master's and Professional Doctorate in Education from ACT, graduates can pursue a wide range of career opportunities in the education sector.
Graduates can work as
- School principals
- Curriculum developers
- Instructional designers
- Educational consultants
- Teacher trainer
The degree can also help graduates to pursue careers in higher education, where they can work as professors or researchers.
Testimonials from alumni of ACT's Integrated Master's and Professional Doctorate program
It was an enriching experience and made me wiser. It was easy to follow the course with a formulated course structure. It has enhanced my level of confidence. I am working as a Teacher in New York Public School, Salt Lake, Kolkata - Nisha Bacchawat"
"I had a lot of worries at first but the material is easy and the co-ordinators are so helpful and understanding - Nakita Vnag"
Global Job Opportunities
Many working professionals have the desire to get a doctorate and master’s in education, but somehow wouldn’t be able to achieve it earlier in life, the reason could be life circumstances or financial problems. For those individuals, we have come up with the idea of developing an Integrated Master's and Professional Doctorate in Education program, which could help them to achieve their dream which is to get Two highly valuable certificates which are conferred by EIU(Paris).
In addition, it will also open the door to multiple career opportunities like, school principals, curriculum developers, instructional designers, educational consultants, researchers, and teacher training. You’ll get the international job opportunities as well.
You can also get a more detailed curriculum from our official website, Click hereWritten By: Sheetal Sharma