Shape the Formative Stage of Children
12th February 2018
Young learners are ever ready to learn and are curious and interested in the world around them. From their very formative stage children are learning about themselves, other people and the world around them which plays an active role in their learning and development. Early childhood education is about honing and moulding the child, which will eventually form the basis of their lifelong journey.
As a pre-school or Nursery teacher with a preschool teachers training institute in Mumbai, you are trained to work with children aged 0-5 in various settings such as nurseries and preschools. These program trains you to inspire, excite and nurture children through a crucial stage of their development.
Enables you to be a global educator
The training enables you as a global educator to plan and implement activities to meet the requirements of the early year’s foundation stage. It enables you to work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors activities for young learners.
As a global educator, you should aim to motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn and develop as they grow to their next stage of learning. It is your responsibility to provide a safe and secure environment for them to develop their social and communication skills while recording observations and summarising their achievements. You should focus on the development of the child to prepare them for a successful transition to primary school.
Responsibilities of a Nursery Primary Teacher:
Nursery Primary educators are trained in Nursery Primary Teacher Training in Mumbai to identify areas where support is needed for each child and building programs and activities around these. Their peers are also extremely important in this regard, as young learners are usually helpful, cooperative and inclusive.
The specialized programs for Pre and Primary, Montessori and Nursery Teachers Training focuses on instilling the latest teaching skills and knowledge in the global educators armed to train the young learners. All children need a trained teacher and guide, who believes in them, care for them, and want to support them as learners. Children often do their most powerful learning from taking inspiration from what their teachers are encouraging them to do, so it is important that they are with teachers who are positive global educators themselves.
As a trained teacher in pre-school and nursery training your role is to:
- Help children to achieve early learning goals.
- Motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities
- Encouraging learning through experience
- Provide support with a secure learning environment
- Assist with the child's personal, social, language and physical development abilities
- Encourage development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- Help children develop knowledge through various activities
- Share experiences and maintain relationships with parents
- Observe, assess and record each child's progress
- Ensure the health and safety of children are maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the school premises.