Why Young Learners Globally Are the Best Learners
18th April 2018
Research has demonstrated that global educators who pursue a training in pre-primary programmes lead to higher levels of academic achievement and better adjustment during later schooling years.
“Our findings reveal that pre-school boosts a child’s chances of doing well at school and going on to take advanced level examinations,” says a principal investigator at Oxford’s education department.
Teacher Training Courses enables global educators to make a transformative journey that deepens the understanding of the potential of a child and their ability to transform the world.
Continuous study proves that Pre-primary education is intended to achieve two goals:
1. Enhance educational achievements accomplished at educational organizations & home and develop new age-appropriate competencies.
2. Early access to knowledge and skills that improve performance in the first years of primary education.
Early learning experiences of a child are important in shaping and paving the path ahead. The learning imbibed to the young learners becomes a part of their experience for life. Early childhood experiences play an important part in the growth and overall development.
The advantages of a young learner teaching system:
- Pre Primary Teacher Training Courses in India emphasise on building the child on a holistic level, teaching basic social skills in a collaborative setting and having the opportunity to implement activity-based learning.
- The main purpose of pre-primary education is to prepare children physically, emotionally, socially and mentally for formal schooling and to prevent poor performance and early dropout.
- Children who have been to pre-primary schools tend to learn more rapidly through an organized curriculum, learning aids and by interacting with other children.
- A high-quality early education makes the child a more effective learner with needs to infuse education techniques with a thorough understanding of each child’s development on a one-to-one basis.
- The importance of investment in children’s pre-school years for their later life outcomes is increasingly being recognised by policymakers around the world.
The significant impact of developing the young minds:
- The pre-primary education is widely recognized as having a significant impact on the performance of children in basic education programmes.
- Teachers play a pivotal role in enabling children to handle competition in a positive way. It is through effective teacher training courses in Kolkata and programs that teachers can encourage healthy competition amongst children.
- Quality teaching has become an issue of importance as the landscape of higher education has been facing continuous changes.
- Teachers trained to teach children to foster independent growth in their students, acting more like guides than traditional teachers.
- Montessori training supports aspects of child development, creating a match between the child’s natural interests and the available activities.
Enable young learners to discover, learn & explore:
- A pre-primary education system is more about enabling young learners to discover, learn and explore rather than sitting students down and teaching them all the same lessons.
- The trained teachers in Pre Primary Teacher Training Courses provide children with a new perspective on the importance of education that will remain with them throughout their schooling journey.
- It is important to introduce our children to others and support their transition through the learning and exploring of relationships.
- Enabling children to develop by sharing, cooperating, take turns and persevere within a safe learning environment, guided by educators with teacher training courses who have the children’s best interests at heart.
- By demonstrating and instilling the importance of teamwork, young learners can learn to respect the opinions of others, listening, cooperation and equality.
Written By: Admin